who fell in the flower of their youth.

God our Father,
    Maker and lover of peace,
    To know you is to live,
    And to serve you is to reign.
    All our faith is in your saving help;
    Protect us from men of violence
    And keep us safe from weapons of hate.
    Grant this through Christ our Lord. Amen.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

To all who have served, my heartfelt thank you.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Nicely done fellas, a heartfelt Thank you to all that have served & still serve Our Country. A Happy & Safe Holiday to all.
        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

Tino, thanks for starting this thread.

Thank yo to all who have served in the past and those who continue to protect us. For those who gave their lives to protect us we will never be able to say thank you enough.

For the fallen, you are not forgotten.
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Yes let us keep in our hearts this weekend all those who died in service to our country, to all those who died at the hands of those who hate our country, to all those who died as simple patriotic Americans who lived their life every day believing in the freedom of America.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Just hung the ol' Stars and Stripes on the cabin today . Had a gentleman stop by who has just completed his 5th tour in the sandbox. We shared a few beers in the rockers on my porch. Thanks to all who gave their all and for those men and women who still serve. I am glad I had the chance to spend 4 years in the army. It made me a better person and I was honored to wear the uniform.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
              X