"Hey, don't blame me!"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Hey, don't blame me!"

CLEVELAND – LeBron James – disappointed, subdued, contemplative, plaintive – had all the words to describe how the Cleveland Cavaliers lost to the Golden State Warriors and how he lost in the NBA Finals for the fourth time in six trips.

Five words encapsulated what happened to James and the Cavaliers: "We ran out of talent."
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

No one could blame unless they are totally deranged. hell he is the only reason they even I got that far and didn't get billows away in 4 straight.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
      No one could blame unless they are totally deranged. hell he is the only reason they even I got that far and didn't get billows away in 4 straight.
      I don't watch NBA until the playoffs because the regular season is so boring. It's a total joke with no hustle and most guys just going through the motions. During the playoffs I grew to really appreciate James' play which seemed totally unselfish and I started pulling for Cleveland. Then the finals came and the big moron started opening his mouth and I realized again what a total self serving jerk he really is again. In two 30 second interviews he undid all the goodwill he had built in the past 8 weeks. What a jerk.

Comment

Not in my opinion.

Comment

The guy is the best player in the world. I give him all the credit in the world for playing the way he did. I just think he needs to shut up sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
            The guy is the best player in the world. I give him all the credit in the world for playing the way he did. I just think he needs to shut up sometimes.
            Just ask him. He'll remind you of it. Ask his teammates about "running out of talent" while you're at it. I'll say this, his game is unselfish. He had me until he opened his mouth. And just for the record, I'll take Curry.

Comment

He IS the best player in the world, and in the top 5 of all time probably. And just maybe he said that to try an instill a little confidence in a very undermanned team.

People need to stop worrying about words and drama and look at actions.

Been saying it for years about all sports, judge them more about what they do then what they say.

I don't give a crap about what Chip sez---- I care about what he does!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                Just ask him. He'll remind you of it. Ask his teammates about "running out of talent" while you're at it. I'll say this, his game is unselfish. He had me until he opened his mouth. And just for the record, I'll take Curry.
                Curry is a great player too, but I'm sorry, no freaking way he gets that Cleveland team as far as James did once Love and Irving got hurt. No.Way. James might toot his own horn too much, and maybe he says some things that he shouldn't. But, he is the best freaking player in the world right now. Period.

Comment

there are NBA playoffs ? The sport lost my respect when contusion became a debilitating injury requiring weeks to recover from.
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

He is the best player in the world right now. But it doesn't mean I have to like him. And I don't.

Comment

Everybody says he's the best player in the world so I guess he is. Last year he played on a team that was loaded and they couldn't win it all. This year he had to supposedly carry the team because many of their best players were injured. I'll admit that without James that team would most likely finish last in the league. Does that make him the best player in the world? Perhaps. Does Golden State win it all if they had James instead of Curry? I'm not so sure. Ol LeBron is probably blaming the coach for this loss anyway. He's one hell of a talent, but that's as far as I'm agreeing with. But that's just me and I always seem to see things differently than most people. Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                        Everybody says he's the best player in the world so I guess he is. Last year he played on a team that was loaded and they couldn't win it all. This year he had to supposedly carry the team because many of their best players were injured. I'll admit that without James that team would most likely finish last in the league. Does that make him the best player in the world? Perhaps. Does Golden State win it all if they had James instead of Curry? I'm not so sure. Ol LeBron is probably blaming the coach for this loss anyway. He's one hell of a talent, but that's as far as I'm agreeing with. But that's just me and I always seem to see things differently than most people. Cheers!
                        LOL. No problem Popper. I don't particularly like him either. Especially after he left Cleveland the first time with "the decision" and all that shit. I think he cries too much to the refs, etc. But, he's got a load of talent, and at this point, if you asked me to pick the first guy to build a team with, it would be him. I like Curry a lot too.

Comment

Working...
                        X