Turnover Nick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turnover Nick

Well Nick just picked up where he left off last year as his first pass of the game was a pick 6 for Tennessee.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Now now.....Nick is our future!!!!!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

3-7, 18 yards, 1 INT

Comment

I like Nick. I think he's a great kid. I wish him the best. But, if he tanks, and Bradford stays healthy and plays lights out, the folks in St Lou are gonna feel incredibly snake bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
          I like Nick. I think he's a great kid. I wish him the best. But, if he tanks, and Bradford stays healthy and plays lights out, the folks in St Lou are gonna feel incredibly snake bit.
          But if that happens they can just focus all their attention on baseball and Cardinals' Heaven, where everything is perfect and and no fan has ever experienced disappointment or booed a player...not even once.

Comment

He looks weird under center in the 2 games I have seen. They also don't seem to have many weapons. Looks like it might be a tough year for Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
              I like him also and wish him the best. But, it seems like Chip's system makes any QB better. Sanchez is certainly not elite or accurate. Yet, look how much better Sanchez is under Chip. I am afraid that this could be a frustrating season for Nick. I feel for him.

No matter how bad it gets, you know Nick is going to be the ultimate professional.

Comment

I just saw the replay of that pick... probably shouldn't have been thrown but goodness the center got bulldozed right into him as fast as he could make his drop. I did worry that he picked up some bad habits last year with the horrible OL full of backups but the Rams OL starters might be as bad as that.

I'm certainly pulling for him (hope it works out for both teams) but if he's going to get pressure like that there isn't much hope.

Comment

Nick is such a great kid! After his interview by what's her name the microphone went off but the camera stayed on them. You could read his lips and he thanks her for the interview and gives her an sincere hug. Damn good guy!

Comment

Hey dont feel too bad for the kid. This trade has been real good for Nick. He finally got PAID.
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Poor Nick. Chip's system covered his warts.
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
                      X