Brandon Bair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brandon Bair

I just want to give a major shout out to Brandon Bair for his game against the Jets. From where I was sitting at MetLife Stadium (upper deck, corner of the end zone), Bair had a very big game, making a couple nice tackles and batting 3 pass attempts, including one that became an Eagles interception. Bair has been a real nice find for the Eagles, and may have had his best game yet as an NFL player during the Eagles' first of two regular season visits to north Jersey this season.

John Lynch said his PR materials had nothing on Bair at all, and had no idea who he was, but said he did now. His name was called often.

He got pushed around a lot last year after impressing in preseason but he was quite visible out there today.

Comment

Originally posted by FairOaks View Post
      John Lynch said his PR materials had nothing on Bair at all, and had no idea who he was, but said he did now. His name was called often.

He got pushed around a lot last year after impressing in preseason but he was quite visible out there today.
      That's funny FO as I was just about to post the same words! He basically did nothing when he played last year after really making the team with an outstanding preseason as you said. It was a surprise because he was 29 years old. I was surprised they kept him at 30 this year but I'm glad that they did!
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X