(OT) RIP Trapper John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (OT) RIP Trapper John

Wayne Rogers passed away at the age of 82. Another of the MASH cast is gone.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Yes RIP indeed!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Is this a current death?
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rspurr View Post
        Is this a current death?
        Yup. It should be noted it wasn't Pernell Roberts who passed away though. (Roberts died about 6 years ago.)

Comment

RIP Mr. Rogers. You will be missed but never forgotten. MASH is a true classic, and Mr. Rogers will continue to entertain every time it is re-run or viewed.

Also, RIP to Natalie Cole, Nat King Cole's daughter and acclaimed singer.

Comment

Yea MASH is one of the all time greats and he was an excellent cast member.
            "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
            RIP

Comment

Also RIP to Lemmy from Motorhead...Rock on eternally

Comment

Originally posted by ThoughtProcess View Post
                Also RIP to Lemmy from Motorhead...Rock on eternally
                now I gotta see if I can find Ace Of Spades.
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                X