Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Monday thread

List them here as they fall.

Tho he fell a week early, we can start this list wtih our own Chip "the Dip" Kelly. Who's next.......there are gonna be a bunch.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Pettine and Farmer in Cleveland
    Tomsula 49ers
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Payton is "meeting" with ownership to determine if he will stay or go.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Pagano having the same meeting with ownership this morning.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Birds to interview Shurmur today and Gase tomorrow
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Rustin Webster Titans GM let go.

Comment

I really will have a hard time rooting for Sean Payton.

Comment

just got an email from my allstate insurance, the manager is Doug Peterson. An omen ?

Comment

I see the Saints holding on to Peyton to see if they can work out a trade.

Comment

Originally posted by kyfred View Post
                    I see the Saints holding on to Peyton to see if they can work out a trade.
                    Yeah I do to. If I am Jeffrey I would pass on that. As much as I like Peyton I don't think we should give up any thing for him.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                      I really will have a hard time rooting for Sean Payton.

Absolutley agree.

I have a hard time believing that Lurie wanted to get rid of a pompous, arrogant ass......just to replace him with another pompous arrogant ass. Based on what he said in his presser regarding what type of coach he wanted, Payton ain't it.

THe only way I even think about it is if he brings Brees with him.

Hey, I wonder what Sproles and Jenkins would think????
                      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Per NFL.COM - "Would you like Saints head coach Sean Payton to be your head coach in 2016? All it would take is a new contract and a second-round draft pick"

LOL! We dont have one!

Comment

Tom Coughlin and his entire staff let go.

Interest here would be bringing in Spags as the defensive coordinator

Comment

Damn, no more rat face.

Spags could certainly be in play. Especially if the Eagles tag Shurmur for the HC gig.

I could see the Giants making a move for Payton.

Comment

Coughlin and Spags would not be a bad combo IMO. He would probably like having our RBs and would know know how to get the best from Murray

Comment

Working...
                              X