Wide Receiver

WR Leonte Carroo - (More details)

WR Josh Doctson - (More details)

WR Tyler Boyd - (More details)

Safety

S Vonn Bell - (Source)

Cornerback

CB Mackensie Alexander - (Source)

We've already talked about Lynch, the offensive line prospects, and the wide receiver prospects a lot this offseason. One of the new names of interest here is Bell. The Ohio State safety measures in at 5-11, 199 pounds. He played 36 games for the Buckeyes over three seasons. During that span he recorded 115 tackles, one sack, nine interceptions, 15 passes defensed, and one defensive touchdown.

Another new name is Alexander. The Clemson cornerback caught people's attention by saying he's the best at his position in the entire draft. It's hard not to like his confidence.

"I'm 22, but I'm ready to compete with anybody. There's nobody more dedicated than me, who's put more time in or is more of a competitor than me. ... I'm here prepared. I'm telling you I'm the best corner in this draft class," Alexander said.

"I speak facts only," he said.

Sounds like a douche. LOL!
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

LOL. I guess that's how he motivates himself. Some guys like to sing it, while other guys will just bring it

Comment

Yewh, I don't really care what they say. If he IS the best corner, I'd grab him in a hot minute.
        http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Really good group there that they spoke with. Greg Lewis knows Tyler Boyd well and I think he could be a target round 3/4 (he didn't run well at the combine) I think Boyd translates into a above average slot receiver in the Pro's.

I hope they are not considering any of the guards at 13, that is too high.

Alexander is an interesting one. Would they go corner at 13?
          Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Vonn Bell = yes please

I know I know, I clamor for safeties every year. Packers pissed me off then they grabbed Dix (keep it clean you dirty bastards). Giants pissed me off when they grabbed Landon Collins

dare I do this to myself again?

Comment

If it is any consolation, what I've seen of Collins is that he is a major work in progress.

Comment

Agree Dawk. And who could forget not taking Earl Wolfe
                Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                Hope is not a strategy
                RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                  If it is any consolation, what I've seen of Collins is that he is a major work in progress.
                  he struggled in space a bit. But IMHO he will get past that and be a beast

too bad he is a Giant

as much as I'd love Bell, at least this year I know we have more pressing needs at other positions.....so I can live without a stud safety

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                    Vonn Bell = yes please

I know I know, I clamor for safeties every year. Packers pissed me off then they grabbed Dix (keep it clean you dirty bastards). Giants pissed me off when they grabbed Landon Collins

dare I do this to myself again?
                    I say every year I won't get pumped up for the drat. But by the time it comes I'm starved for football and end up getting sucked in. It's kind of rare if the Eagles get one that actually does a hell of a lot. I guess Matthews did, and then turned into a choke artist last year. But I'll most likely climb back on the horse with ya Dawk!
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                      he struggled in space a bit. But IMHO he will get past that and be a beast

too bad he is a Giant

as much as I'd love Bell, at least this year I know we have more pressing needs at other positions.....so I can live without a stud safety

While he might not a a HOFer, I'd give Malcom "stud" status.

Comment

Working...
                      X