X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam Presser"Always wanted to return to Philly"Impressive video

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2...ch-quarterback
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Good speech. DOn't know that you can take everything as the pure truth there, but I am ready to get behind the boy and hope for the best. I've never disliked Sam. In fact before he was even an Eagle I hada liking for the youngster. But I still worry that he is damaged goods and didn't want to invest heavily in him.

Welp, we havent invested that heavily. So at this point I will just hope for the best. Good luck, Sam. I hope to watch you develop into a fine Eagle QB.
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
      Good speech. DOn't know that you can take everything as the pure truth there, but I am ready to get behind the boy and hope for the best. I've never disliked Sam. In fact before he was even an Eagle I hada liking for the youngster. But I still worry that he is damaged goods and didn't want to invest heavily in him.

Welp, we havent invested that heavily. So at this point I will just hope for the best. Good luck, Sam. I hope to watch you develop into a fine Eagle QB.
      Agreed. He seemed much more comfortable and at ease in this presser than I have seen before from him. Hope it translates into his most productive season this year.
      "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

To me he sounded great! He spoke like Brady or Peyton would, humble but confident. He sounded like a leader and franchise QB. Obviously I really liked it.

Comment

Wow, going a little over the top there, Popper. Did your mind come up with these comparisons to Brady and Manning before, or after the twelve pack?
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Wow, going a little over the top there, Popper. Did your mind come up with these comparisons to Brady and Manning before, or after the twelve pack?
            Fresh, I was just talking about how he presented himself, not how he's going to perform! Especially after listening to all those clowns who want to be PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STAES OF AMERICA LAST NIGHT!!!

Comment

Popper, I was disgusted with that display last night. Kasich is the only one that I still have any regard for. Rubio is a mean, infantile prick, Trump is flat out dangerous, and Cruz is a lying con artist(which would make him a perfect marriage with Hilary,) Can someone else please step out of the sahdows??????

Sorry, you rubbed a sore spot.......

Comment

Popper, I was disgusted with that display last night. Kasich is the only one that I still have any regard for. Rubio is a mean, infantile prick, Trump is flat out dangerous, and Cruz is a lying con artist(which would make him a perfect marriage with Hilary,) Can someone else please step out of the sahdows??????

Sorry, you rubbed a sore spot.......
                At the risk of offending people I'm going to say that Kasich and Sanders are the only two genuine Candidates running for President who actually give a shit about you or me. The rest are narcissistic assholes. I'm independent, but if Kasich had run as a Democrat I think he easily would be our next president.

Comment

Before this gets kicked to the OT I wanted to say I have been a Kasich believer since day one. I just don't know why he gets no traction. Maybe it is because he just isn't a loud mouth or anything charismatic
                  Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                  Hope is not a strategy
                  RIP

Comment

That is pretty much it, Nodak. In today's bombastic world you apparently have to make an ass out of yourself to get noticed......heck, you can even get your own reality show. Kasich is too......normal? Which equates to boring, I guess. What seems to matter now more than your mesage, is how you deliver it. Oh, and if you want to fling insults at others in the process, that gets you some credit as well.

It's ok. No one currently on this planet can save me. I stopped putting my faith...literaly.....in the hands of mankind a long time ago. But I sure do wish that our "leaders" could do a better job of bringing glory to Him by representing us better. I'm pretty disgusted at this point by what we have seemingly become. I've never been one of those "the end is near" types, but you have to believe we're about at the end of our run.

On that note, everyone grab the beverage of your choice, pull up a chair and prepare your self for a front row,seat at the apocalypse! Also known as the Eagles 2016 football season! (OK , NOW I AM GOING TOO FAR,))

Comment

That is pretty much it, Nodak. In today's bombastic world you apparently have to make an ass out of yourself to get noticed......heck, you can even get your own reality show. Kasich is too......normal? Which equates to boring, I guess. What seems to matter now more than your mesage, is how you deliver it. Oh, and if you want to fling insults at others in the process, that gets you some credit as well.

It's ok. No one currently on this planet can save me. I stopped putting my faith...literaly.....in the hands of mankind a long time ago. But I sure do wish that our "leaders" could do a better job of bringing glory to Him by representing us better. I'm pretty disgusted at this point by what we have seemingly become. I've never been one of those "the end is near" types, but you have to believe we're about at the end of our run.

On that note, everyone grab the beverage of your choice, pull up a chair and prepare your self for a front row,seat at the apocalypse! Also known as the Eagles 2016 football season! (OK , NOW I AM GOING TOO FAR,))

I feel better now that we don't have to go through the torture of QB hell with various rookies at QB Fresh. Seriously, I lived through 14 years of it 1964 until Jaws showed up. There was a brief reprieve with an aging Roman Gabriel but that was it. We should at least be competitive next year if our stiffs will catch the ball this year.

Comment

So you think last season was the bottom, or "dip" for this cycle, Popper. That would be nice. But when Bradford ruptures his hip in game three, it's gonna get ugly for a while..........ok, hopefully not. Perhaps it will just be a bruised pancreas.

Why am I so negative right now? Experience , perhaps? I'll say a blessing and raise a glass to Bradford's good health!

Comment

Working...
                        X