Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know one thing the Eagles lead the league in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know one thing the Eagles lead the league in...

...and that would be discounted replica jerseys at sporting goods and other stores. They are still a number of jerseys available at some stores for guys (McCoy, Foles) they got rid of last year.

I was thinking you were going to say "expectations". Every frickin year something gets us hopeful.

Comment

My kid got caught up in it again this year. This time he only had one Jersey Murray and he had a Kiko shirt. I got him to start buying old school Jersey's like B Dawk. So hopefully he will learn his lesson.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

It happens all the time. Best way is to get a throwback HoF guy like Bednarik or a guaranteed great like Dawk; maybe Runyan. But it has to be a long time player IMM. The only one I have is Bednarik
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
          It happens all the time. Best way is to get a throwback HoF guy like Bednarik or a guaranteed great like Dawk; maybe Runyan. But it has to be a long time player IMM. The only one I have is Bednarik
          LOL! It's the only one I own too!!
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            LOL! It's the only one I own too!!
            I only have one too. #12
            Just got it a couple of Christmas's ago

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
              My kid got caught up in it again this year. This time he only had one Jersey Murray and he had a Kiko shirt. I got him to start buying old school Jersey's like B Dawk. So hopefully he will learn his lesson.

Simple solution - personalized jersey. You aren't getting traded or released. You will eventually die, but others can worry about the personalized jersey at that point.

Comment

Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
                Simple solution - personalized jersey. You aren't getting traded or released. You will eventually die, but others can worry about the personalized jersey at that point.
                That isn't true at all. My wife threatens to trade me for a new model all the time!
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                X