Megatron calls it quits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megatron calls it quits

one of the all-timers. Injuries caused him to miss time and evidently he was just beat up and tired of the rigors of the NFL. Best of luck and thanks for being a beast.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Too bad he played for such shitty teams!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
      Too bad he played for such shitty teams!
      What a stud! Maybe someday we'll get a guy like him. Haven't really had a guy like him since Harry Carmichael.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Loved old Harry . Mega is a guy who could have been a sure fire HoF but he played for a crappy org with crappy teams.
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
          Loved old Harry . Mega is a guy who could have been a sure fire HoF but he played for a crappy org with crappy teams.
          If he's not voted in something is seriously wrong!

Comment

I guess I don't know where he falls as far as records go but it took Chris Carter a hell of a lot of lobbying to get in. Johnson was a dominant WR but I don't think he has the 'career' to be a guarantee for the HoF as opposed to being a fringe HoF guy
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
              I guess I don't know where he falls as far as records go but it took Chris Carter a hell of a lot of lobbying to get in. Johnson was a dominant WR but I don't think he has the 'career' to be a guarantee for the HoF as opposed to being a fringe HoF guy
              Call me crazy, but if the whole NFL refers to a player as MEGATRON I would think that player is something special!!!

Comment

he probably has the NFL record for TDs in triple coverage
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
                X