• Show
Clear All

• Now I Really Think Murray Is A Dick

Your browser does not support iframes.

DeMarco Murray: 'No hard feelings' toward Eagles

March 9, 2016, 7:15 pm

Comments

Email

Running back DeMarco Murray had a career-low 3.6 yards per carry in his one year with the Eagles. (USA Today Images)

After the Eagles traded him to Tennessee at the start of the new league year, running back DeMarco Murray said there are "no hard feelings" with his former team.
    In a post on the Titans' website announcing the trade, Murray praised Philadelphia as well as owner Jeffrey Lurie and executive vice president of football operations Howie Roseman.
    "Philadelphia is a great place and I have a lot of respect for Mr. Lurie and Howie and we spoke, and I appreciate them, I really do," Murray told the Titans' official website. "There was no hard feelings it all. I just felt it is best for me and my family to take advantage of another opportunity and this gives me a chance to move on a little bit."
    Murray is ready to put his struggles with the Eagles behind him. After leading the NFL with 1,845 rushing yards in 2014 with the Cowboys, he gained just 702 yards on the ground for the Eagles in 2015 and earned just 3.6 yards per carry. The lackluster performance came on the heels of a large free agent contract with the Eagles.
    “I feel like I took a year off last year, so I am fresh,’’ Murray said jokingly in a separate post on the Titans' website.
    The running back is one of three Eagles that Roseman has traded who were originally signed by former coach Chip Kelly last season. Cornerback Byron Maxwell and linebacker Kiko Alonso were traded to the Dolphins in a deal that allowed the Eagles to move up in the first round of April's NFL draft (see the Eagles' options at No. 8 here).

How do you think Philly fans will feel about that comment, after you seemly took a year off. COCKHEAD
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Fuck him

Comment

Really?

I would assume that he is referring g to his lack of touches.....which he complained to Lurie about during the season. I think Murray has been pretty classy thru it all. However....he sucked up the joint last season. Just looked slow.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Seth Joyner ‏@sethjoyner 2m2 minutes ago
        @ZBerm @Titans Yea, we all in Philly watched you take the year off!! #thief. SMDH

Love Seth Joyner tells it like it is #theif.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Seth was so pissed when Murray ran out of bounds instead of taking a hit.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
            Seth was so pissed when Murray ran out of bounds instead of taking a hit.
            LOL! Seth hates 90% of the planet!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

just saying, he did little production wise to get more touches and if he has any understanding of Philly you don't make a comment like that and expect to not catch shit.
              We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                just saying, he did little production wise to get more touches and if he has any understanding of Philly you don't make a comment like that and expect to not catch shit.
                I know. I once yelled to Seth before a game as he was entering the Vet to "Give'em hell Seth" and he stopped a glared at me like he wanted to rip my head off! The guy hates the world. I remember after he left for Zona in Free Agency Spades writing that it was a good thing for the team because Seth "intimidated the locker room"!

Comment

Maybe he thought you said "go to hell, seth." ?

Comment

Maybe he thought you said "go to hell, seth." ?
                    I don't think so Mike. Did you ever read "Bringing the Heat" about the 91 season? He hated Randle and rode him brutally. He also said he "hates smiling faces". He's the Jim Brown type.

Comment

Never read it. Seth has earned a reputation that carries to this day. No doubt he's an intense, intimidating dude. I'd like to have a little of that nastiness on our defense today.

Comment

You know what's crazy. I heard Seth on the radio and he majored or minored maybe in theology. The dude is super intelligent. Perceptive... Thoughtful!!
                        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Never read it. Seth has earned a reputation that carries to this day. No doubt he's an intense, intimidating dude. I'd like to have a little of that nastiness on our defense today.
                          You absolutely have to read that book. Buy it right now.

Right now.

http://www.amazon.com/Bringing-Heat-...nging+the+heat

Comment

How did I not know that book existed!!
                            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Been meaning to, EB. I'll pick it up.

Comment

Working...
                              X