Kelly Didn't Like Our "Weird" Power Structure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kelly Didn't Like Our "Weird" Power Structure

The weirdest thing about our power structure was that he was in it!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...ower-structure
    "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

The mistake was in Lurie making Kelly such a big part of it.

Man, I am so ready to move on from that debacle. Hopefully couch Dougie is more than just a "nice guy to work with".
    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I really hate this guy. Supreme douche bag. Like crazy crazy big douche bag. Serial liar and blamer. He will never survive in that crap storm that is the 49ers and without Nike money backing him in college he will fail there too. Guy is just tone deaf to everything but what he thinks is the truth.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

It was doomed to fail from the start. It's a team effort and he didn't get along with Howie. As Chip put it "we never clicked" which you can take many ways. In Chip's eyes Roseman was a wannabe with no football experience and wanted to pick his players. He didn't respect Howie and I can see his frustration with that. The only way Howie can prove himself is under the current system. Bring in a young coach with no cred and a nice guy who can't give Howie shit. Until Howie earns some respect that's the only kind of coach that will come here. Doug and Howie have to prove themselves together.

Despite all the crap Chip has taken he did do us a couple of favors. Number one was to get Sam instead of hitching his horse to Nick. The other was probably having a decent draft.

Lurie is not blameless in the mess either. His FO has been controversial ever since he's been here. He's got to get it straightened out.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

AW and Fresh I agree I think he is showing himself to be a pos. The way he skirts responsibility I think he may actually be an unstable individual.
          60 the fact that he got Bradford hasn't shown anything IMM. We gave up a starting QB, picks, and had to do a contract. Now, it may work out but there are many who see Bradford's ceiling as middling. As for the draft I agree there are a couple who look good but it isn't rated high yet. So, for me, Kelly did more to blow up this org than help it.
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

IF Sam works out it will be a big plus. No doubt Chip did a lot a damage to the roster. I just hope things are straight now in that FO.
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
              AW and Fresh I agree I think he is showing himself to be a pos. The way he skirts responsibility I think he may actually be an unstable individual.
              60 the fact that he got Bradford hasn't shown anything IMM. We gave up a starting QB, picks, and had to do a contract. Now, it may work out but there are many who see Bradford's ceiling as middling. As for the draft I agree there are a couple who look good but it isn't rated high yet. So, for me, Kelly did more to blow up this org than help it.

I agree, Kelly porked us pretty damn good.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle` View Post
                I think that's what annoys me most about Kelly. The asshole takes NO responsibility for his mistakes. The question is, does he actually believe the lies and distortions he's pushing?

Comment

Working...
                X