Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeSean not happy about being left off ESPN Top 100

Per DeSean on Twitter...

They still count me out. What they thought I ain’t Still one of the SiCcest Wideouts In Tha Game ?? Jus watch & See They ain’t Neva Love a Real one anyway My Family taken Care of 4 life & Ima continue 2 ball on they ass.
    Um. What?

Deasean has absolutely no ties to the crips. But he refuses to spell any words with "ck" in them correctly. Idiot

Comment

And.....he would immediately be the offensive threat that defensive coordinates worried about most if he,were back here. What the hell does anyone care about his Ebonics.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
        And.....he would immediately be the offensive threat that defensive coordinates worried about most if he,were back here. What the hell does anyone care about his Ebonics.
        It's a very low bar. He's not a major threat on most good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
          It's a very low bar. He's not a major threat on most good teams.

I don't now about that part SF. I think the guy is a major threat (and a complete asshole too). He's just as big a threat to cost you 15 as he is to score. I don't think you can trust him, but we've been down this road before.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

The thing he has going for him is his ability to lull a DB to sleep by taking 15 plays off prior to busting it on the 16 th and catching the guy on his heels. I know some of you love him, but as talented as he is, he is 175 lbs of waste as far as I'm concerned. If he worked like Steve Largent he could be a world class WR. Fuck him
            We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
              What the hell does anyone care about his Ebonics.
              Because he plays for the Daniel Snyder and the Redskins and he's dumb, so he's to be mocked. That's the rule. You must abide or ima will continue 2 ball on they ass.

Comment

[QUOTE=YourPalChrisMal;287219]Because he plays for the Daniel Snyder and the Redskins and he's dumb, so he's to be mocked. That's the rule. You must abide or ima will continue 2 ball on they ass.[/QUOTE]

Good one Chris!
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

[QUOTE=Eagle60;287220]
                  Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                  Because he plays for the Daniel Snyder and the Redskins and he's dumb, so he's to be mocked. That's the rule. You must abide or ima will continue 2 ball on they ass.[/QUOTE]

Good one Chris!
                  Well, I am one of the SiCcest members of this board.

Comment

Originally posted by YourPalChrisMal View Post
                    Because he plays for the Daniel Snyder and the Redskins and he's dumb, so he's to be mocked. That's the rule. You must abide or ima will continue 2 ball on they ass.

Ahhhhhh........NOW I Understand!
                    http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Working...
                    X