The "Is anyone still paying attention?" GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zach Ertz is so great after the catch.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Week 16 and Ertz breaks his first tackle.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Bears drive it down the field. And Barkley throws a pick in end zone.
        You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH View Post
          Week 16 and Ertz breaks his first tackle.
          That pass was in the perfect spot for Ertz to make a play but he was late getting his hands up.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Yeah, we still fail to have a decent red zone target.
            http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

How DGB is not a target on a fade route in the end zone just baffles me.

Comment

Touchdown Vikings.

17-0

Comment

Sleeves is 10/11 for 144 yards and 2 TDs 17 minutes into the game.

The Bears are HORRIFIC though. Just awful. But we do get to play them next year.

Comment

Poor Carson has even less to work with today then usual. Other than Sproles and our TE's, it is a bunch of transplants, rejects and UDFA's.

Comment

kill the Romosexual
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Goodness we are pathetic.

Comment

Carroll is sub optimal

Comment

Carroll got burned bad on that TD pass.

Comment

God we suck

Comment

Man, if we lose to a Cowboys team with nothing to play for, it will be really disappointing.

But, our offense is so damn thin right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X