Clemson-Alabama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemson-Alabama

There will probably 15 players on the field tonight that will end up in the NFL, maybe more. It's going to be a great game to as Alabama has crushed everybody that they've played this year with exception of LSU who battled them for 3 quarters at home before they caved. Clemson has the talent to stay with them at least. Bama is favored by 6 1/2.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

The final score might be 5-3 because most of them are on defense.

Roll Tide. I think Dabo went to the Jim Tressel school of being a phony.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

As a fan of USC, I hate Clemson... it's a SC thing. That being said I also hate the lying sack of shit Saban--- so this game to me is like a Skins VS the Cowgirls-- I hope it's a 10 10 tie and both teams kill each other and someone takes out Saban on the sidelines like they did to Paterno back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
        As a fan of USC, I hate Clemson... it's a SC thing. That being said I also hate the lying sack of shit Saban--- so this game to me is like a Skins VS the Cowgirls-- I hope it's a 10 10 tie and both teams kill each other and someone takes out Saban on the sidelines like they did to Paterno back in the day.
        Being an SC fan you have no choice but to bite the Saban bullet and root for Bama I'm afraid.

Comment

fuck 'bama and fuck Saban
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            The final score might be 5-3 because most of them are on defense.

Roll Tide. I think Dabo went to the Jim Tressel school of being a phony.
            Why do I find all these college coaches in football and basketball morally repugnant? They make Belichick look like a choir boy.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

The Bald Eagle flying in was pretty cool.

Comment

I have no feeling about Clemson, negative or positive. OTOH, I have nothing but the deepest contempt for the vile, lying POS Sabin. IMO he and Alabama represent the most sleazy aspects found at the highest levels of 'professional college football'.

His initial approach to this game seemed fairly clear. Apparently not satisfied with having the much deeper and more talented squad, the Alabama players have apparently gotten the memo that Watson and Williams are to be targeted with the intent on diminishing their performance if not knocking them out of the game entirely.

Comment

BTW, speaking of all the things to admire about Alabama football...

Does anyone know if Sabin used his influence with the NCAA to get special permission for Steve Sarkisian
                  to drink on the sidelines during the game so he'd feel at home?

Comment

Is Hunter Renfrow in the draft? I'd love to get this guy for Carson. We are pretty set with Matthews and Ertz in the slot but whoever drafts this guy will get the next Welker/Edelman/Amendola. He made the play of the night so far with his tackle on the fumble recovery. Kept Bama from blowing it open.
                    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Looks like the booth review guy keeps searching for any excuse to overturn Clemson completions . Must be related to Dean Blandino

Comment

I've seen about 10-12 guys tonight that we could use.
                        Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Fuck you NickSabin you vile piece of shit!

Comment

I think the referee is Ed Hochuli's cousin.

Comment

That was a heck of a defensive game, and then a heck of an offensive game. Some crazy plays by both teams down the stretch.

Comment

Working...
                              X