Anyone Watching the Senior Bowl Practices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Watching the Senior Bowl Practices

Went to a bar last evening and saw it was on the tube. Did anyone see them ?
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I haven't seen this year's practice, but I have been following Lawlor's and various other practice recaps.

I got hooked a few years ago after getting tickets to a game.

My sister got tickets through her job at the time. NFL teams seem to place heavier emphasis on the practices than they do the games. Pretty much all of the scouts and FO guys leave town by the time the game kicks off.

At the game that I attended, I got the chance to greet one Jordan Matthews post-game. He was in a hurry to get on the team bus but he obliged me anyway. I didn't want him to miss the bus so I just told him Good luck and that I hope the Eagles have a shot at grabbing him. He smiled, thanked me, and ran to board the bus

Comment

Working...
    X