Angelo Cataldi interview quote

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angelo Cataldi interview quote

When people call me names because of my opinions … I’ve learned not to take it personally, but it’s taken a long, long time.

No Angelo, you SHOULD take it very personally because we mean every friekin word of it!!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    When people call me names because of my opinions … I’ve learned not to take it personally, but it’s taken a long, long time.

No Angelo, you SHOULD take it very personally because we mean every friekin word of it!!

Comment

douchebag, fuck him and his opinions
      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

some angry people here
        Taking It One Game At A Time

Comment

Originally posted by WhizKid View Post
          some angry people here
          Are you Cataldi?
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Is he even still in town? Wow, WIP must really be bad these days.

Comment

I hate Cataldi. IMO he is single-handedly responsible for the negative image of Philly sports fans. He is the guy who reminded the national media of the Santa snowball incident and continues to bring it up whenever he has a national stage. He organized the dirty 30 that booed McNabb and added that little tidbit to the negative image. He does everything he can to stir up controversy all in the name of ratings. I had enough of him in 1994 when he lobbied for months that Cunningham be benched in favor of Rodney Peete. After he got his wish and Peete started against Arizona, Cataldi began lobbying for Peete to be benched for Cunningham. It was clear at that point, that no matter what the team did, he was going to play the antagonist and spend every day bitching about them. He's a New Yorker who pretends to have embraced the Philly teams but he does nothing but erode us from within. He's a worthless piece of shit and he can't retire soon enough for me. Philly sports radio would be 1000 times better if he had never stepped foot in our town. In case it hasn't come through in this post, I hate the son of a bitch more than any other media personality I can think of.
              Last edited by Jukin; 03-25-2017, 10:50 AM.
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

C'mon Juk, Don't hold back..... wadda ya really think of the asshole?

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                  C'mon Juk, Don't hold back..... wadda ya really think of the asshole?
                  OK obviously I wasn't clear in my comments. How about this....

Hey Cataldi....
                  Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                  Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Ahh!

Comment

nailed every word and thought juk. pos isn't enough; I lean toward absolute pos
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

Working...
                      X