Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not sure that I'd want this wing nut

Report: Trade talk was Richard Sherman’s idea

Much as been said and written in the past several weeks about a potential Richard Sherman trade.

Today, Adam Schefter of http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=1-19102326 adds a new wrinkle. Speaking on Sportscenter today, Schefter said, "It has been my understanding all along that Richard Sherman was the one who initiated this. He was the one that wanted to be traded initially. The Seahawks were obliging him and his request."

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

3 years ago maybe, but now you will give up too much for someone who could be on a downward progression.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

As we talked about before he gets away with constant holding. He's very bright and a head case at the same time. I think his teammates are getting tired of him and he knows it so he wants out. I think that he wants his boys to stroke him a little to stay. He's a piece of work. That was a great play to beat SF in the SB though. Incredible really.
      Last edited by Eagle60; 04-07-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Pass--- Cost- disruption-- ego-- talent has already peaked and may be headed downhill.

Comment

by the time the rest of this roster is ready to compete for the trophy, he'll be a liability. The money would be better spent locking up the young talent that we want to stick around and see what the draft gets us. He'd cost a lot in draft picks which the entire roster needs not just the one position.

Comment

Noooo thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
              Pass--- Cost- disruption-- ego-- talent has already peaked and may be headed downhill.
              This is what I think too

Comment

We've already tried that, his name was Nnamdi....
                Stand for the flag you assholes!

Eagles, Flyers Phillies fan since 1977. GO O'S!!

Comment

Originally posted by Zepster View Post
                  We've already tried that, his name was Nnamdi....

Nailed it!

He was a different looney tune though. Nothing loud like the jerk Sherman. He was just in his own little universe wandering around our secondary for no apparent reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
                    Noooo thanks.
                    Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
                      Sums it up perfectly.
                      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
                      X