Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds vs Deadskins GDT

E!!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

a!!!
    Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

G !!!
      Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

L!
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

E!!!!!

Comment

S!!!!
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Just a huge game! Where is everyone? Let’s hear from you.

Is Trent a Williams out? If so, I think Graham/Cox combine for 3+ sacks and D gets another late turnover to win the game.
              Eagles 24, Skins 17
              Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Eagles !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

just got home from work
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Kendricks, Darby inactive

Norman inactive
                  Trent Williams active
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I'm Ampppped!!!!
                    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I'm tired. Hope it's a good game, gotta get up at 4am
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I am feeling a little nervous right now, because everyone is picking us. I would rather be the underdog. Really only concerned with 2 Redskins tonight: Kerrigan and Cousins.

Sounds simple enough. But, NFC East games are always a slugfest.

Comment

Wish Kendricks was there to cover the TEs

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                            Wish Kendricks was there to cover the TEs
                            Me too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pliny View Post
                              I am feeling a little nervous right now, because everyone is picking us. I would rather be the underdog. Really only concerned with 2 Redskins tonight: Kerrigan and Cousins.

Sounds simple enough. But, NFC East games are always a slugfest.
                              Exactly how I feel.

Comment

Working...
                              X