Christmas Day GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas Day GDT

Raiders officially eliminated from contention. Should be a good time down there at the Linc.

E!!!!

Merry Christmas boys. Hoping the last gift of the night is an Eagles blowout and a #1 seed. I’m thinking we come out ready on defense to make amends for last week.

Birds 38
    Raiders 10
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

A!!!

Two teams heading in opposite directions, from opposite coasts, and opposing conferences. Sounds like the score should be inverted too, so I’m going with....

Eagles 42
      Raiders 24
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

G!!!!!!!!
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

L !!!!

I’m thinking a little pay back is in order.
          Eagles 27-10.
          Foles scrambles left and lobs a pass to Clement down the left sideline that he takes 80 yards for a TD. Carr throws three picks and the Eagles D dominates from start to finish.
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

E!!
            "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

S!!!!

Merry Christmas my friends, I got a Christmas miracle last night, a friend of mine called and told me he had two tickets for my son and I to the game tonight, Taz will be in the house cheering our boys to home field advantage throughout.
              Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Most interested in seeing how the D plays after 2 weeks of suckiness. Looking for like a 37 to 6 win.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
                  S!!!!

Merry Christmas my friends, I got a Christmas miracle last night, a friend of mine called and told me he had two tickets for my son and I to the game tonight, Taz will be in the house cheering our boys to home field advantage throughout.
                  Awesome!
                  Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Awesome Taz! Enjoy
                    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Fly Eagles Fly.....

Need a good strong win here to get ready for the playoffs. Next week will be geared toward making sure those that have nicks are healed up.
                      St Nick gives TDs to all his receivers.
                      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                      Hope is not a strategy
                      RIP

Comment

As long as 1 of those is to Agholor, that works for me in winning the Super Bowl in my Fantasy League. I'm expecting a Whoopin tonight!
                        GO BIRDS!!!
                        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I have Jeffery, Foles and the Eagles defense playing for my fantasy championship tonight. Let's rock it boys.
                          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

It's a great feeling today. Our team already has a bye. Win 1 more game in the next two weeks and the team never has to leave Philly this year, except for the SB. That should be enough inspiration for the players to give their best effort today.

Lets also hope for no more injuries. We have certainly had more than our fair share this year.

For me, it is pretty much gravy the rest of the year. Before Wentz got hurt, there seemed to be added pressure to win it all this year. With Nick, there is certainly not the same expectations. A SB win now would make it all the more sweet, having done it with so many things working against them.

Comment

Long last 2 days with all the Christmas stuff, hope I don't fall asleep during the game

Comment

Working...
                              X