No announcement yet.

OT Heaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game is at 12:00 eastern. He's had a good year but I will be curious to see how he develops next year when he is a senior. He is pretty fearless and does a good job reading the D but he doesn't have quite the same size or arm as Wentz. I think he will get some looks next year but I didn't think Wentz would go as high as he did either.
    We've had brutal cold but not much at all in the way of snow. I don't like either snow nor cold but separately I can live with them. Together is just too much
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      I don't like either snow nor cold but separately I can live with them. Together is just too much
      Well you picked a great place to live didn’t ya? I guess next year we’ll be callng you FlaIggle!
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Originally posted by Jukin View Post
        Well you picked a great place to live didn’t ya? I guess next year we’ll be callng you FlaIggle!
        LOL, I was thinking the same thing! Then I think of Spurr up in Saskatchewan and I shutter. He gets a steady diet of it. I can put up with this crap for awhile but it gets old in a hurry.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

8 degrees with bright sunshine and NO WIND! Sweatshirt weather. It feels like spring!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
            8 degrees with bright sunshine and NO WIND! Sweatshirt weather. It feels like spring!!
            Honestly 60 that is true. I went out today and the thermometer said it was 14 degrees but it felt so mild that I went back in and put on a light jacket. No hat, no gloves just a jacket while I shoveled the driveway again.
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Now you know how people can go ice fishing when it is ten degrees and only have a sweatshirt. 34 today and feeling good
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

Once the sun goes down it's a whole new ballgame though.

Comment

Working...
                X