A gift for 60....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A gift for 60....

If you beleive ESPN the Pats are experiencing some internal termoil.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...power-struggle
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Great article Juk! I don't put a hell of a lot of stock in it but it was fun to read. I put Brady second to only Kurt Warner for biggest pains in the asses to play with. There's no way on earth the Belechek is going to retire unless his health is in the crapper. Brady, Kraft, Belechek-they're all getting older. The bad part about that is so am I. And the fuckers are going to win it all again this year. The fuckin beat goes on.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Of course the rumors are swirling all over the place now. The latest is that he's going to leave the Pats to go the Giants because he is so distraught over losing Garoppolo. What a crock of shit. I'll tell you what though, if he does go to the Giants I'll probably shoot myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        Of course the rumors are swirling all over the place now. The latest is that he's going to leave the Pats to go the Giants because he is so distraught over losing Garoppolo. What a crock of shit. I'll tell you what though, if he does go to the Giants I'll probably shoot myself.
        This would be terrible on multiple levels.... the first being the obvious improvement in the Giants. But Jerry Jones will likely have an embolism over the news which will create an opening there too allowing the Cowpukes to become a threat again! We would only have the Foreskins left as the laughing stock of the division....
        Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
        Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about the Hoodie being in NY next season

EYE ON FOXBOROUGH

New England Patriots owner Robert Kraft was 'taken aback' by Jimmy Garoppolo trade
          Updated 2:26 PM; Posted 2:23 PM

By Kevin Duffy
          After releasing a joint statement with Patriots coach Bill Belichick and quarterback Tom Brady, team owner Robert Kraft doubled down on his rejection of a recent ESPN story that highlights the tension in Foxborough.

Kraft spoke with Peter King of The MMQB to address some of the article's claims.

Perhaps the biggest takeaway from Wickersham's reporting was Kraft's "mandate" to Belichick to trade Jimmy Garoppolo.

Here is how Kraft explained the situation to King:

"Until Monday at the trade deadline -- I believe that was Oct. 30 -- the last time I talked to Bill about Jimmy's situation was in a group with Bill, [club president] Jonathan [Kraft], [director of player personnel] Nick Caserio ... a small group of us, I think in June. That is the last time I talked to Bill about it. I would see Nick occasionally and say, 'Anything going on?'

"I assumed once the season started, we'd talk again at the end of the season about it. The next time I spoke with Bill about it was the Monday before the trade deadline. He called me on that Monday and said he got a deal with San Francisco, Jimmy for a second-round pick and [quarterback] Brian Hoyer. Turns out they had to cut Hoyer and then we got him. But really, this was basically a second-round pick and Brian Hoyer for Jimmy. Bill asked me if I was OK with this. I was really taken aback a little bit. I wanted to think about it. I talked to Jonathan, who was okay with it, and I called Bill back and said, 'OK.'"

Comment

So, basically, they traded Garoppolo and no one wants to be responsible. At the time, it looked reasonable- a two for a backup. It’s the Pats fault as a group for not requesting more.

Comment

Originally posted by WCPhan View Post
              So, basically, they traded Garoppolo and no one wants to be responsible. At the time, it looked reasonable- a two for a backup. It’s the Pats fault as a group for not requesting more.
              I'm used to the BS. Boston IMM is the toughest city in sports on their athletes. There are two newspapers that aren't going broke and they out do each other with this shit about every team. This is nothing compared to the crap they invent about the Red Sox. This whole story is hogwash.

Comment

The thinking I love is Garoppolo doesn’t sign a new contract with 49ers, plays out his time on the franchise tag, and returns to NE to be reunited with God and the Holy Grail.

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                  The thinking I love is Garoppolo doesn’t sign a new contract with 49ers, plays out his time on the franchise tag, and returns to NE to be reunited with God and the Holy Grail.
                  If Belichick stays. Hes supposed to go to the Giants

Comment

Originally posted by Rossovich View Post
                    The idiots up here really believe that one. They think that he will only sign for 2 years and return to the beloved Patriots. The arrogance in this state just amazes me. Actually all of New England is like this. Just ask any of them what the heartland knows and you'll find out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
                      The idiots up here really believe that one. They think that he will only sign for 2 years and return to the beloved Patriots. The arrogance in this state just amazes me. Actually all of New England is like this. Just ask any of them what the heartland knows and you'll find out.
                      I know you’re correct.

Comment

Working...
                      X