Poor Apeman didn't have any fun this year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Apeman didn't have any fun this year

Rob Gronkowski retirement rumors: New England Patriots TE 'didn't enjoy himself in 2017,' per report

By Kevin Duffy
    In the moments after Super Bowl LII, New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski all but confirmed the idea that he is contemplating retirement.
    "I don't know how you heard about that," Gronkowski said. "But I'm definitely going to look at my future, for sure. I'm going to sit down the next couple weeks and see where I'm at."

While there has been no news on Gronkowski's decision, it's obvious that there is something going on.

On Monday night, Tom Curran of NBC Sports Boston provided additional clarity to the situation, further supporting the theory that Gronkowski is indeed weighing his options.

"He didn't enjoy himself in 2017," Curran said. "He did not have a good time, despite the fact that his body was in a better situation that it's been in for a long time -- ever, maybe -- (and) despite the fact that he's one of the most dominant skill players at any position."

"It's starting to wear on him -- physically, mentally, the atmosphere here in New England," Curran added.

Kind of an interesting video here:

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/20...ml#incart_2box
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

someone wants a pity party
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Maybe he will drag it out all the way to TC.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Guy is an asshat..... Back to your regular programming!

Comment

OMG, what a pussy. He didn't have any fun pocketing Millions playing football.

Suck it up buttercup.

Comment

Well then I guess what Lane Johnson said was true then!

Comment

this has nothing to do with football, but you made me think of this 60

We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Working...
              X