What an opportunity !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What an opportunity !

Man, if the Eagles can knock off the Giants, the Eagles would have a 2 game lead already over 2 divisional opponents (since Washington plays Dallas).

I would love to see us put some distance on the Giants and Cowboys.

It is very early, but the Cowboys, VaGiants and Foreskins all showed some glaring weaknesses in their games IMO....

The Eagles played a worse team for sure and showed some mistakes too, but I am certainly more confident than I was several weeks ago....
    Eliminate distractions, create energy, fear nothing, and attack everything.

-Andy Reid

Comment

The Giants still concern me....if they ever get their shit together.
      http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

I think if we shut down Tiki, we win....Eli is just too raw and inconsistent and the Shockey/Burress and Toomer's of the world just do not scare me very much without a good QB....plus their revamped pass D looked awful.

-Andy Reid

Comment

We need to rattle Eli early. Do that and we're in good shape.
          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

Originally posted by FRESH
            The Giants still concern me....if they ever get their shit together.
            they won't...too many individuals and idiots on that team. i cannot see them being anymore than a pest in the division

Comment

Originally posted by Vote for Kalas
              I think if we shut down Tiki, we win...
              Awesome, because our track record in handling Tiki is flawless...

Comment

you know what i was thinking while rooting for the Colts? That it was sort of bad news for us.... the Giants realize they can't go down 2 games so early after 2 weeks and this is semi desperate mode for them.

We should let ANYONE beat us but Tiki.

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
                  I think we finally have a D-line that is fast enough to shut down Tiki......despite JRJ once saying that our speed could hurt us from overpursuing.
                  Pedro

Comment

I'm tellin' ya, this is a dangerous game for us.

1. We won handily.
                    2. Gints lost a tough battle.
                    3. Gints have multipe offensive weapons, and are a balanced attack.
                    4. We have no third corner.
                    5. Tiki has always given us fits.

Now, I'm certainly not saying we can't win this game, but if you're comfortable, you have no pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by IMK
                      You're right, we have struggled with him, but each game is a new game....

-Andy Reid

Comment

Everyone struggles with Tiki, because he is a helluva back..probably HOF. Now, with the emergence of Jacobs, we have two RB's to worry about. Stopping the Giants' running game is very important. We need to shutdown the running game and force Eli to beat us. Not an easy task.
                        "Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein." - Joe Theismann

Comment

I'm not as worried about their running as I am Tiki killling us with those screens. And Tiki looks faster thatn ever taking off with the ball in his hands. We need McCoy to spy him. Barber or Dawk are other possibilities. I don't usually submit to the strategy of using up a defensive player to play SPY, but in this case I make an exception. Someone needs to be watching him on EVERY play, especially those where he stays in, temporarily, to pass block.

Comment

1. We won handily.

Now, I'm certainly not saying we can't win this game, but if you're comfortable, you have no pulse.
                            This post perfectly sums up my mindset heading into this game.

Comment

1. We won handily.

1 - We play at home (Huge advantage)
                              2 - Indy's Defense Blows (Don't discount that the Giants o-line lost Snee and they've never seen what our d-line brings - they won't be prepared)
                              3 - Our run defense looked vastly improved vs. years past (Tiki will get his but don't underestimate this)
                              4 - Eagles went 0-6 in the division/Giants won the division - the Eagles team wants major major retribution
                              5 - Amani Toomer is washed up and Eli Manning is a wuss bag

Oh yeah and we have #5
                              Carson Wentz ERA

NFC East Titles:
                              Playoff Appearances:
                              NFC Title Games:
                              Super Bowl Titles:

Comment

Working...
                              X