Nashville

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nashville

Anyone going? Any suggestions for tailgates? Cool restaurants?
    Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
    Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

We were there in May, what a great town! Honky Tonk Central was our favorite place to hang and listen to the country music. We liked Martin's Bar-B-Que Joint, The Diner(6 floors each with a different menu).
    Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

I've spent the last 24 years an hour north. Really depends on what you are looking for. Great town with a ton to do. I wanted to go to this game since it was announced, but family. I leave for a week on the gulf with the family. Well, by family, I mean my daughters and 4 other teen girls. Good news is I will tape the game and watch it with my father Sunday night.

Happy to point you in any direction for good food. Down town is a HUGE party every night of the week. Streets are typically closed to cars on weekends around 7 and every bar has the next best band. If that's not your scene, the Gulch is a little more reserved and then the Blue Bird is very cool. If it all about football, Vandy has a gimme game and the stadium is easily assessable.

Tailgating can be done at stadium or some folks hang out down town and walk over.

Comment

Thank you. I’ll take a look at suggestions and may come back with more questions.
        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

Working...
        X