wiz-wtf? Howie calling shots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiz-wtf? Howie calling shots?

"I'm going to be honest: I've been playing pretty well," he said. "I don't think that was it. I have some theories, but I'm not going to share those publicly."
    Wisniewski doubled down and tweeted out a similar message Monday. Eagles coach Doug Pederson, later in the day, said he didn't know what the 29-year-old lineman's theories could be and discounted the notion that he could be pressured by the front office to play Seumalo because he's a former high draft pick.

You need an INQY subscription to read the whole article

http://www2.philly.com/philly/sports...-20181010.html
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
    "I'm going to be honest: I've been playing pretty well," he said. "I don't think that was it. I have some theories, but I'm not going to share those publicly."
    Wisniewski doubled down and tweeted out a similar message Monday. Eagles coach Doug Pederson, later in the day, said he didn't know what the 29-year-old lineman's theories could be and discounted the notion that he could be pressured by the front office to play Seumalo because he's a former high draft pick.

You need an INQY subscription to read the whole article

http://www2.philly.com/philly/sports...-20181010.html

I was able to link and read the whole article. I believe you can access 2 or 3 articles per month free before they require a subscription for more.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
      I was able to link and read the whole article. I believe you can access 2 or 3 articles per month free before they require a subscription for more.
      I think that it went down to 1 LOL! You can switch browsers and get another one though.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
        "I'm going to be honest: I've been playing pretty well," he said.
        No Wiz. You haven't been playing pretty well. You've been playing like crap, especially against the Titans. The problem is that Seamolo plays worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
          No Wiz. You haven't been playing pretty well. You've been playing like crap, especially against the Titans. The problem is that Seamolo plays worse.
          I was surprised how well he came around after the first couple of series EB. He's not as physically strong as Wiz though. I'd like to know the thinking there. It's almost impossible to tell how they are playing to tell you the truth EB when you don't know what the blocking scheme is for each play. I'm thinking that Wiz was blowing a lot of calls and not recognizing stunts because Doug said that Seaumalo is really good at that.

Comment

Working...
          X