Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Read-What's wrong with Lane Johnson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Read-What's wrong with Lane Johnson?

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...gs-film-review
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

IMO Wentz/Foles have been holding the ball too long due to WRs not getting open. Run the damn ball, making play action more effective. Run the damn ball , making the RPOs more effective. And by the way, RUN THE DAMN BALL !!!
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
      IMO Wentz/Foles have been holding the ball too long due to WRs not getting open. Run the damn ball, making play action more effective. Run the damn ball , making the RPOs more effective. And by the way, RUN THE DAMN BALL !!!
      Except the stats say the Eagles are getting rid of the ball in under the league average.

Lanes issue is he has been dealing with a high ankle sprain. He is listed as questionable for tonight but usually, when a player gets that designation on game day he is not playing.

Run the ball yes but even that the line has had trouble open holes for that to.
      Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

I don't know how they come up with those get rid of the ball times. It's not like guys just stand there and throw the ball without moving. Half the time they are scrambling around anyway. I think the only "stat" that counts there is release time and that's more of an eyeball thing I would imagine. I don't know how you would time that.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X