Tonights confidence level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tonights confidence level?

With all the injuries, and recent performances I have a very low confidence level for tonight.

I know the Giants really stink.......... but so do we. The game will be played in NY (NJ) the weather is going to be crappy and they seem to have a better running game.

I would be surprised if we leave with a W --- unless we can get up early.

Originally posted by MDFAN View Post
    With all the injuries, and recent performances I have a very low confidence level for tonight.

I know the Giants really stink.......... but so do we. The game will be played in NY (NJ) the weather is going to be crappy and they seem to have a better running game.

I would be surprised if we leave with a W --- unless we can get up early.
    Hell I'm going to agree with you. I had confidence that we'd win last week and we played like shit so I'm hoping that we shit the bed this week. Actually this is going to be their SB so I had this one marked in the loss column before the season started to tell you the truth.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I have very little confidence at this point but I hate the freaking GIANTS so they better blow them bastards out!

Comment

As bad as the Oline has been in pass blocking this year, it will probably be worse tonight as Johnson probably won't play or will be hobbled with a high ankle sprain if he does play. Olivier Vernon, arguably the Gnat's best pass rusher, will play tonight after missing the 1st 5 games. I'm getting tired of seeing our franchise QB getting rag dolled as he works to recover his sea legs.

The Gnats are at home and desperate. Our secondary sucks and asshole Beckham is dying to have a big game. Our running back situation also sucks and NY has this guy named Barkley.

Thunder storms are forecast for the NYC area.

Oh yeah! I'm feeling really optimistic.
        Last edited by tinopuno; 10-11-2018, 03:40 PM.

Comment

FWIW, the line has dropped from Philly -3.5 to Philly -1.5 in the past few days.

Comment

I'm still confident tonight. GO BIRDS!
            Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

I'm pretty confident tonight but I am a little delusional about Philly teams
              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
              Hope is not a strategy
              RIP

Comment

I hate to say it but I think we have about a 35%-40% chance based on how they have looked recently and the injuries. After a couple of beers it will be a 50-50 toss up.
                Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

I'm positive, positive I have to get up at 4, not sure I'll be up for the entire game
                  We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                    I'm positive, positive I have to get up at 4, not sure I'll be up for the entire game

MM, What time do you start work?

Comment

No Eagles game for me tonight. Going to a concert that I have had tickets for prior to the season.

I have told myself no score checking. I don't want to get upset or stressed tonight

Comment

630, but gotta drive a little over an hr. I'm not the kind of person who just wakes up and leaves for work. I gotta stand and walk and loosen up.
                        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I think that the rain helps the passing game. These guys wear gloves that get sticky when wet so they can still catch the ball. The receivers know what direction they are going to cut and dbs slip. Also defensive lineman don't get the footing to really put pressure on the QB.

As for running backs the power runners do the best in this type of weather. The jitterbug guys just don't have the footing to cut. This might hurt Carson's escape moves tonight too. Eli can be a turnover machine in good weather so who knows how this weather affect him?
                          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

My confidence is on IR.

Comment

Working...
                            X