Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles at Gnats GDT (Do or die)

E!!!!
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

A!!!!
    Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

G!!!
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

L!!!!

Comment

E!!!

Comment

S!!!!!

Good start on defense. let's punch this in.

Comment

EAGLES!!!!

Gotta love the Eli Manning face.

Comment

Big score there. Grab momentum and keep it!!

Comment

can't just let barkley sit there for 4 secs waiting for the ball.

Comment

D giveth and then taketh away

Comment

Wentz has to boot out of that.

Comment

Peters has gotten old really quickly

Comment

Way too many empty backfields

Comment

O line still being over matched by a 4 man rush.

Comment

D pinning their ears back and rushing Wentz hard. Need to come out and use that against them
                              "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
                              RIP

Comment

Working...
                              X