Eagles at Gnats GDT (Do or die)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get some more O
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

That defend the sticks defense work but man it’s scary
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

I love when Eli is shaking his head.
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
          That defend the sticks defense work but man it’s scary
          Didn’t work vs Tennessee
          Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

@AW - what is that quote in your sig from?

Comment

i really like Clement

Comment

No helmet to helmet ?

Comment

TD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sfphillyfan View Post
                    i really like Clement
                    I played Clement in a couple leagues, very cool

Comment

Great run right behind the guard they’re good reach block my Brooks to
                      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

@SF Seinfeld... Kramerica Industries

Comment

That is how you stop the DL from rushing your QB. Get the ball out quickly, mix in the runs
                          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                          Hope is not a strategy
                          RIP

Comment

If the Eagles had made any helmet to helmet, these 2 fucktards would have beat it to death

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
                              No helmet to helmet ?
                              On two straight plays!
                              Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                              Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

The punter was so far off to the right I thought he was going to hit the blocker with the snap

Comment

Working...
                                X