Eagles at Gnats GDT (Do or die)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Put these turds away so I can go to bed
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

I hope the giants keep eli for 3 more years.

Comment

gonna lay in bed and watch or sleep, whatever happens. The gnats have quit
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Giants are worst team in the league
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Yeah, my blood pressure is down.

Comment

I agree with Aikman. As talented as Barkley is, if there was a franchise QB available you take him at 2. Of course the game plan could be to pick #1 in April.

Comment

Gane ain’t over
                You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

We are the kings of major defensive breakdowns at least once or twice a game this year

Comment

maybe I won't be sleeping too quick

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                      We are the kings of major defensive breakdowns at least once or twice a game this year
                      Or 3.

Comment

Hope Lane is OK.

Comment

Man that review changed things

Comment

Guys I’m going to put a fork in this GDT.

11 days to heal and rest.

Comment

Working...
                            X