Derrick Barnett out for the year Shoulder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derrick Barnett out for the year Shoulder

This is the reason why its so hard to repeat. Injuries are killing this team right now. This is a huge loss.
    Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

This is a BIG loss---- this year is just turning into a disaster.

Comment

The DL is just getting punished this year. I wonder if the NFL looks at the injuries in the following year on teams that competed in SB. Just a way out thought but I wonder of the short off season has a measurable impact on the player's bodies.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
        The DL is just getting punished this year. I wonder if the NFL looks at the injuries in the following year on teams that competed in SB. Just a way out thought but I wonder of the short off season has a measurable impact on the player's bodies.
        This is a big reason why teams have such a hard time repeating. That and usually the team gets raided of their coaches and have cap issues to keep all of their players.
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
          This is a big reason why teams have such a hard time repeating. That and usually the team gets raided of their coaches and have cap issues to keep all of their players.
          Plus the hunger gets a bit dissappted as the head swells a bit.

Comment

At 3-4 it’s not time to give up on the year, but I would not give up valuable assets for short term help. If a trade for Peterson makes sense long term, then so be it, but no pending FAs please. Time to see what the youngens can do. Sweatt was supposed to be a steal. Let’s see if he can be a viable part of a rotation. I am less inclined to give Pryor and Mailata some run, because we need to protect Wentz with our best OL combo. Otherwise, let’s see what we have in some of these guys.
            Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
            Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

It’s one thing to lose guys to FA which is very typical of Super Bowl winning teams but the rash of injuries this team has been hit with has been unprecedented.

As hard as it is to repeat, it’s impossible when you’re on to the third and fourth stringers of the depth chart.

Thankfully, the Wentz window will be open for 10 more years.

Comment

Originally posted by flyered View Post
                At 3-4 it’s not time to give up on the year, but I would not give up valuable assets for short term help. If a trade for Peterson makes sense long term, then so be it, but no pending FAs please. Time to see what the youngens can do. Sweatt was supposed to be a steal. Let’s see if he can be a viable part of a rotation. I am less inclined to give Pryor and Mailata some run, because we need to protect Wentz with our best OL combo. Otherwise, let’s see what we have in some of these guys.
                I agree fly. I wouldn't mind Pryor for the right price though but they have to make up their minds with Gibson! I say play him or open the spot up.

I'm not too worried now though because we have the flea back on the PS. Th Cup is ours!
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Man I wish we could have figured out a way to keep Means.
                  You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                    Man I wish we could have figured out a way to keep Means.
                    This!

Comment

Working...
                    X