Jeffrey is the shit!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeffrey is the shit!!

I can't say enough about how well he has played since he came back. The receivers as a whole were great today period. It was especially nice to see Matthews come through and not gag which would have cost me a grand for a new tv.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

And Agholor has really turned into a multiuse guy. He isn't HoF material by any means but he has shown to be pretty dependable
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Nelson deserves 4 years and $28 million IMO. He is on pace for 89 catches and 809 yards
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        Nelson deserves 4 years and $28 million IMO. He is on pace for 89 catches and 809 yards
        I just hope that he stays an Eagle. I don't have any idea what players are worth anymore???
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Without exaggeration, one could say that all 3 WOs and both TEs made serious if not pivotal contributions to the win. Given the lack of pass protection, Wentz threw some pretty sweet passes to his receivers with the pic that he tried to force to Ertz(?) his only really poor pass.

I love that Aggy fancies himself a take no shit running back. Goedert also wants to punish tacklers and has more of a body to do so than Aggy. That kind of attitude can be infectious and is much more impressive to me than talking smack.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            And Agholor has really turned into a multiuse guy. He isn't HoF material by any means but he has shown to be pretty dependable
            I really like what Agholor has been doing for us when he is a slot receiver. But, I think he will always be a #2 or #3 guy and needs to be paid like it.

Coincidence or not, Agholor only seems to show up when Jeffrey is playing. Jeffrey brings so much to this team and can still succeed even when getting doubled. Agholor, not so much. Hopefully Nelson will consider this when it comes time for a new contract.

Comment

We need to find a way to get the ball to aggy in space more. The end around doesn’t work but that pop pass and that very shallow cross might work. Heck I’d run a hook and ladder early in the game.
              You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
              X