Adam Thielen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adam Thielen

How the hell did all the scouts in the NFL miss on this guy?????
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He played at Minnesota Mankato. That is like playing at SUNY PLattsburgh
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle60 View Post
      How the hell did all the scouts in the NFL miss on this guy?????

The guy is flat out solid...good speed, disciplined routes, catches the ball in traffic, high points the ball very well, tough runner after the catch, not an asshole. If you designed a #1 or #2 wide out Thielen would fill the bill. Just fell into the Vikes lap, Really pisses me off.

Speaking of which, I hate to see Minny playing well but it's also nice to see the Packers and Rodgers playing like home made shit.

Comment

Originally posted by tinopuno View Post
        The guy is flat out solid...good speed, disciplined routes, catches the ball in traffic, high points the ball very well, tough runner after the catch, not an asshole. If you designed a #1 or #2 wide out Thielen would fill the bill. Just fell into the Vikes lap, Really pisses me off.

Speaking of which, I hate to see Minny playing well but it's also nice to see the Packers and Rodgers playing like home made shit.
        I was pulling for Minny too. Screw Rodgers. Minny really kicked the shit out of them despite the 7 point final.

Comment

I was pulling for Minny too. Screw Rodgers. Minny really kicked the shit out of them despite the 7 point final.
          I’m with you- I too have grown tired of Rogers. And the whole Packers nation for that matter. Nothing like seeing some tool bag from Reseda who jumped on the bandwagon in 2005 walking around the mall with a cheesehead hat.

Comment

I will be real interested to see what happens between McCarthy and Rogers in the off season. Will the Pack ownership bail on MCarthy or will they continue to try to plg in players to see if McCarthy and Rogers can work together.
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              I will be real interested to see what happens between McCarthy and Rogers in the off season. Will the Pack ownership bail on MCarthy or will they continue to try to plg in players to see if McCarthy and Rogers can work together.
              In defense of Rogers both he and McCarthy get pissed at the GM for not bringing in any FAs because he'd rather build from the draft (or just cheap like The Weasel was) and they're right. As far as McCarthy and Rogers you can't have the tail wag the dog. The problem there is who the dog is. Ultimately it's the GM so I think McCarthy is gone.

Comment

In defense of Rogers both he and McCarthy get pissed at the GM for not bringing in any FAs because he'd rather build from the draft (or just cheap like The Weasel was) and they're right. As far as McCarthy and Rogers you can't have the tail wag the dog. The problem there is who the dog is. Ultimately it's the GM so I think McCarthy is gone.
                That’s the Green Bay way under Ted Thompson- rarely sign FAs and have exceptional drafts. Thompson isn’t the GM anymore but he’s a Packers Exec so the philosophy will continue. Although, I can’t see Rogers not putting in his two cents about FAs

Comment

Working...
                X