Good morning football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good morning football

Damn this show is good after a win lol!! It's filmed in California but they always sound like Bird fans.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

OMG does Ron Riveron blow. He was just on the show and contradicts himself about 3 items. Isn't it great having him in charge of replays?

Comment

First, they definitely lean Eagles. Second, you are 100% on Riveron. They need to unload him.
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

I still want Kay to sit on my face
        We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

[QUOTE=musicman;331183]I still want Kay to sit on my face[/Q]

Like 'Mary', there's just something about Kay. I think she's a pretty damn good sports journalist and I really wanted to learn more about her as a person...her education, her sports background, her life goals etc.

So the other day I Googled "Kay Adams Getting Fucked" and got nothing I could beat off to.
          Then the next day there's a knock at the door and who's standing there but Kay. She says, "I hate it when my fans are disappointed."
          I was dumb founded, not knowing how to respond when she says, "I'm pretty tired from walking. Would it be OK if I sit down for about 5 minutes?"
          How could I say, "No"?

Comment

[QUOTE=tinopuno;331186]
            Originally posted by musicman View Post
            I still want Kay to sit on my face[/Q]

Like 'Mary', there's just something about Kay. I think she's a pretty damn good sports journalist and I really wanted to learn more about her as a person...her education, her sports background, her life goals etc.

So the other day I Googled "Kay Adams Getting Fucked" and got nothing I could beat off to.
            Then the next day there's a knock at the door and who's standing there but Kay. She says, "I hate it when my fans are disappointed."
            I was dumb founded, not knowing how to respond when she says, "I'm pretty tired from walking. Would it be OK if I sit down for about 5 minutes?"
            How could I say, "No"?

Your mind is totally warped!

Comment

Man they love the Birds. They just picked us to win Sunday Ballsy pick I'd say from so called neutral fans LOL.

Comment

Tony Dungy said that if they are within 3 points at the end of the first they will win
                We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Tony Dungy said that if they are within 3 points at the end of the first they will win
                  They are now saying that Nick is the best come from behind QB in football. I'm not so sure about that one!

Comment

Read something that ranked the reliability of the eight QBs this weekend. Not sure why but they had Mahomes first. I get the kid is good but he hasn't seen the playoffs yet. Then it was Brees, Luck, Brady, and BDN. I think I would drop Luck behind Nick to tell you the truth. Nick has proven his reliability while others haven't. They had Dak last-- hahahahahahaha
                    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                    Hope is not a strategy
                    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
                      Read something that ranked the reliability of the eight QBs this weekend. Not sure why but they had Mahomes first. I get the kid is good but he hasn't seen the playoffs yet. Then it was Brees, Luck, Brady, and BDN. I think I would drop Luck behind Nick to tell you the truth. Nick has proven his reliability while others haven't. They had Dak last-- hahahahahahaha
                      I agree ND and I might drop Mahomes off of the list period never mind first. Of course all that could change in the next several weeks. He'd be first on my list for no look passes though.

Comment

[QUOTE=tinopuno;331186]
                        I still want Kay to sit on my face[/Q]

How could I say, "No"?
                        Tino, I am very concerned that Michael Corleone will settle family business and that it won’t end well for you.
                        Russian reporters to Bobby Clarke: Can you imagine hockey without fights?
                        Robert Earle Clarke's response: Can you imagine vodka without alcohol?

Comment

[QUOTE=flyered;331302]
                          Originally posted by tinopuno View Post

Tino, I am very concerned that Michael Corleone will settle family business and that it won’t end well for you.
                          I’m not sure who is more twisted, tino or mm. Tino posts things that should make normal men worry, but here at EFO it’s jut ‘normal’ discussion. MM has several thousand posts in the cheerleader thread that should have resulted in a knock on his door from the FBI. I’m not sure which one I should be more concerned about..... I’ll have to go back and reread all of tino’s posts and review all of mm’s contributions to the cheerleader thread. Guess I’ll have something to occupy my time after the Eagles finish their business on Feb. 3!!
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

There's only one way to settle this fellas-a faceoff! I challenge the two of them to a duel with their best perverted stuff!

Comment

We need to get the cheerleader thread over 3 million views

Comment

Working...
                              X