Dallas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas

Must have missed it but I just saw where Kellen Moore is the OC in Dallas. Amazing. I followed him when he was at Boise and thought he had a chance to be a small school QB success (before the days of Wentz in the NFL). He never did but hell he hasn't been out of school 10 years. How in the world do you make him your OC? If that isn't a sign that control of the O on that team rests with the coach/owner nothing is. Now if those dumbasses would just hire Danny Watkins to be DC life would be pefect
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

I thought you were looking for comments about Dallas. Stuff like:
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Can never tire of a nice Dallas Sucks chant
      Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
      Hope is not a strategy
      RIP

Comment

"Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

....Sucks!!!!
          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
          X