Pondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pondering

Looks like the skins are getting Case Keenum for a swap of 6th and 7th round picks? Not saying I'm a Keenum fan but giving your 6th for him and a seventh seems like a pretty good deal. Keenum is an average QB who can be successful if he is surrounded by above average players. That won't be the case in Washington.
    I thought I read a day or so ago that Kelce became highest paid center when the birds extended him. Guess that lasted about a minute as Pouncey just got paid nicely. That's okay. Pouncey is certainly top level talent and while Kelce is also I think the birds treated him right.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

The Skins are in a terrible spot because of this Alex Smith contract. I don’t hate the Skins like I do the Cowboys and Gnats. Feel bad for that fan base. That injury to Smith - who is a great guy BTW - sets that franchise back for 3-4 years.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      Looks like the skins are getting Case Keenum for a swap of 6th and 7th round picks? Not saying I'm a Keenum fan but giving your 6th for him and a seventh seems like a pretty good deal. Keenum is an average QB who can be successful if he is surrounded by above average players. That won't be the case in Washington.
      I thought I read a day or so ago that Kelce became highest paid center when the birds extended him. Guess that lasted about a minute as Pouncey just got paid nicely. That's okay. Pouncey is certainly top level talent and while Kelce is also I think the birds treated him right.
      Seems very low to me. Maybe we wouldn’t have gotten much for Nick either. The whole Nick story is both confusing and tiring at this point.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
        The Skins are in a terrible spot because of this Alex Smith contract. I don’t hate the Skins like I do the Cowboys and Gnats. Feel bad for that fan base. That injury to Smith - who is a great guy BTW - sets that franchise back for 3-4 years.
        That means that franchise is now backed up like 27 years..... the organization is just terrible-- and I DO hate the skins fans almost as much as the Girls fans. Maybe that has to do with location,
        I dunno.

Comment

Working...
        X