X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds sign QB

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...sudfeld-backup
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Couple of thoughts. First, AAF may have been a bust but it helped him. Two, article says he is there to compete with Sudfeld but I will go on a limb and say no way. Sudfeld is #2 and this guy is there to throw some passes and take some reps during camp. Three, I won't be surprised to see another low pick or UDFA signed in a few weeks. But good luck to this kid
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

There are a couple of late round qb projects that may tempt the birds. This signing means, again, they don't have to draft someone if who they want isn't around at the right time. If they do get who they want in the draft this guy can compete and see if he can beat the draft choice.

Comment

Peter Schrager on Perez-pretty funny

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/s...esblitz.com%2F

Comment

After hearing that I am moving him up from third out of three to third out of three QBs on my current Eagle depth chart
          Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
          Hope is not a strategy
          RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            After hearing that I am moving him up from third out of three to third out of three QBs on my current Eagle depth chart
            Buddy would have started him.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
              He could probably beat out Eli at this point... of course my 11 year old son could probably beat out Eli too!
              Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
              Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Working...
              X