• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't tell me tiki is going to start killing us

Comment

• Linebackers are AWOL

Comment

• They're picking us apart little by little.....
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• our D is spent....I don't have a good feeling about this right now

Comment

• these refs are horseshit

Comment

• I can't believe we're gonna lose this game. The NY Press is goign to go nuts.

Comment

• Review for what???? I thought officials only reviewed in last minute?

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                  I can't believe we're gonna lose this game. The NY Press is goign to go nuts.
                  FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• i'm 54 fucking years old and i can't take any more of this fucking shit from the eagles.

what a fucking waste...fuck 'em all

Comment

• One out to go for Phils ... up by two with one on.
                      Pedro

Comment

• You have to be kidding me... It's as fixed as the NBA

Comment

• This is just about over....
                          FRESH > cancer

Comment

• how the FUCK does he make that call with their BACK to him?

Comment

• Well guys this game is over.
                              FRESH > cancer

Comment

• phils win 6-4

Comment

Working...
                                X