Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i might have to move

Comment

• Sheldon,make that the GREAT sheldon best corner on the team brown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pedro
        Cant watch any more football for a whole week. that really hurts.
        I am in shock right now. I don't know if I should puke or yell. Maybe both.
        FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• Originally posted by Phutile
          Blitz

You can go back to sucking the Cowboys dicks now.
          Nah I'll leave that for people like you.
          FRESH > cancer

I hate everything the Cowboys stand for. If you think they are America's team, then you support everything that is wrong with America. The excess, the greed, the lack of maturity, the lack of responsibility, the lack of control. - Luzinski's Gut

Comment

• WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!1111
            Whatcha Gonna Do Brother, When the Eagles run wild on you?

Comment

• i cant even watch highlights tonight. This is fucking horrible.

I'm with y ou Blitz. I dont know what to do. We fucking gave away this game. This was horrendous. I would rather have lost to SF.

Comment

• I really feel like punching Thrash and Pinkston

Comment

• Well, that was painful. Never should have come down like that.

If Michael Lewis falls on that fumble and holds on to it, if Westy doesn't fumble, if Hood doesn't get injured.......blah, blah, blah.....never should have happened.
                  http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• Originally posted by sfphillyfan
                    i cant even watch highlights tonight. This is fucking horrible.

I'm with y ou Blitz. I dont know what to do. We fucking gave away this game. This was horrendous. I would rather have lost to SF.
                    I agree with the losing to SF part. Right now I am stunned.

My hats go off to them though. They did what they needed to do. We had 3 chances to put this game away and couldn't.
                    FRESH > cancer

Comment

• EVERYTHING went wrong in the 4th Quarter. jesus.. i dont even know what to say. I feel like rocking back and forth.

Comment

• just like every eagle team before them in my fuckin life...they quit. they fuckin quit and i'm sick of it. goddamn eagles you are killing me!!!

Comment

• That'll teach those announcers to jump on our bandwagon half way thru a game........
                          http://shop.cafepress.com/content/global/img/spacer.gifOK, let's try this again...

Comment

• What a complete waste of four hours of my life. That jackass behavior from McNabb in the fourth quarter was absolutely disgusting. I couldn't even believe it when it happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by FRESH
                              Well, that was painful. Never should have come down like that.

If Michael Lewis falls on that fumble and holds on to it, if Westy doesn't fumble, if Hood doesn't get injured.......blah, blah, blah.....never should have happened.
                              Hell, if he boots the ball out the back of the endzone that would have been just fine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pagstx
                                What a complete waste of four hours of my life. That jackass behavior from McNabb in the fourth quarter was absolutely disgusting. I couldn't even believe it when it happened.
                                McNabb got way too cute with Pierce on that one play. The whole offense fell apart. Can't blame the D because they played their hearts out and were on the field too long.
                                FRESH > cancer

Comment

Working...
                                X