Throw back Sept!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Throw back Sept!

Haven't done this in a couple of years, but this year, IMM, it is a bit more of a guessing game.

With that in mind---- What is your Eagle prediction of wins and losses and playoff predictions.

Please do not CYA by giving us the old well is this happens or that happens-- as of today, as it stands----- what is OUR Eagle year gonna look like?

I going 11- 5, with them making it deep into the playoffs but NOT winning the SB.

I think that we're going to get off to a slow start with all of the injuries that we have. I'm thinking 10-6 with a road loss in the playoffs. There is just too much optimism going around right now. They will be fun to watch though!
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

I have them also 11-5 and in a dogfight with the Cowboys for the NFC East. 11-5 may not win it.

I see Wentz missing 1 game (concussion, illness, etc).

Bears, Saints, Rams, Cowboys and Eagles. One of those teams makes it to the SB. I hate Dallas. But, they are just about as deep and as talented as we are, whether or not Zeke holds out for a few games. I am more worried about Dak/Cooper and that really good defense.

Comment

I think they're going to start out a bit slow, and finish strong. 11-5 sounds about right. Then, they're going to beat big Red in the bowl.

Chill the Champagne fellas.

Comment

When I saw the title of this thread I thought it was going to be what draft pick would you throw back in the pond like a fish when you caught a worthless little pumpkin seed and I was expecting a unanimous Thorson.
          "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

This is a good team but there are a lot of good teams. I think Wentz puts it together, plays the year, and the team rallies -- 13-3. I have the birds winning the super bowl when they were 18-1 odds so I am riding that
            Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
            Hope is not a strategy
            RIP

Comment

I think they get off to a slow start. 4-4 in the first half of the year. Losing three road games. They lose close ones to the Pats and Seahags in the second half of the season, but go 6-2 to end the year at 10-6

10 wins gets them a first round bye in a ridiculously tough NFC

They get to the SuperBowl against the Chiefs and lose a tough one 32-31 as the Chiefs score with seconds left and Big red finds his balls, goes for 2, and gets it

Comment

Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
                I think they get off to a slow start. 4-4 in the first half of the year. Losing three road games. They lose close ones to the Pats and Seahags in the second half of the season, but go 6-2 to end the year at 10-6

10 wins gets them a first round bye in a ridiculously tough NFC

They get to the SuperBowl against the Chiefs and lose a tough one 32-31 as the Chiefs score with seconds left and Big red finds his balls, goes for 2, and gets it
                No way he goes for 2. We will have OT. Or his kicker will miss.

Comment

12-4 and a second Super Bowl. I’m all in on this team! Though I’m gonna be on vacation in New England for the first 2 weeks of the season. Probably won’t be seeing any games until week 3.

Comment

Wow, I am really surprised by the optimism shown. I thought I would be in the minority on this.

Again nobody can predict health, and as I think most us agree, it may be the single biggest factor, after talent, in determining just how far a team can go.

Talent wise and coaching wise I think we may be as good as anyone. I am glad that they have seen the need on the o-line, I think this O could be special.

I am looking forward to a very fun season right up till next February.

Comment

15-4 SB Champions
                      We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

12-4 and win SB vs the Chiefs. Big Red gets close again but can't Seal the Deal! GO BIRDS!
                        Just give me ONE before I go!

Comment

11-5. Beat the Cowboys at the Linc in the NFCC and earn another SB title by beating the Pats in SB LIV.
                          Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
                          Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Prediction time Win/loses

Every year we look at this. So lets here your predictions.

Mine is this

We win the division by going 11-5. The three straight road games starting in October then 3 straight home games will define the season. We could be 5-5 going into the final six games and win all of them.

Now I think we are in the NFC championship game against New Orleans in New Orleans. The officials control the game by handing out 12 very costly and mostly bogus penalties against the Eagles. However the Eagles hand in there and win it on a Cody Parkey 53 yard field goal (Yes Parkey as Elliot gets hurt and is replaced by Parkey).

They go on to smoke the Chiefs in the Super Bowl to win our 2nd Super Bowl in 3 years.
                            Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

ummmm.....

http://philly.sportscolumn.com/showthread.php?t=25382

Comment

Working...
                              X