• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12-4...potential losses at Falcons, at Packers, at Vikings, at Cowboys

NFC East Champs
    Super Bowl champs

This is all predicated on team health.

If we win at Atlanta in week 2 I’d watch out. This could turn into a snowball running downhill.
    You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

11-5
      East Champs

My puppy wouldn't go any further than that with her insights until she sees Carson under fire.

She did, however, say "Dallas will shit the bed when the chips are down...as usual".

Comment

Originally posted by stevemc View Post
        Never would have thought to look for predictions in a September Throw back thread. Can we merge the two?
        Were from Philly F in Philly no one likes us we DON'T CARE!

Comment

15-4 SB Champs
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by musicman View Post
            15-4 SB Champs
            This ^
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Originally posted by taz View Post
              Never would have thought to look for predictions in a September Throw back thread. Can we merge the two?
              Maybe read more posts?...

Comment

I'm gonna say 11-5. Road games at the Falcons and Packers are tough. At least one loss there. Home vs Vikings and Cowboys in consecutive weeks is nice but still tough to win both. Home games in consecutive weeks vs the Patriots and Seahawks is nice but tough to win both. 2 other losses happen because we lose a game here and there that we should've won. I'm hoping 11-5 gets us a first round bye but I'm not holding my breath. I think we have the ability to go on the road and win anyway. Still think we make it to the SB.

Comment

Working...
                X