Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stevemc
    replied
    I'm gonna say 11-5. Road games at the Falcons and Packers are tough. At least one loss there. Home vs Vikings and Cowboys in consecutive weeks is nice but still tough to win both. Home games in consecutive weeks vs the Patriots and Seahawks is nice but tough to win both. 2 other losses happen because we lose a game here and there that we should've won. I'm hoping 11-5 gets us a first round bye but I'm not holding my breath. I think we have the ability to go on the road and win anyway. Still think we make it to the SB.

Leave a comment:

• MDFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by taz View Post
    Never would have thought to look for predictions in a September Throw back thread. Can we merge the two?
    Maybe read more posts?...

Leave a comment:

• rspurr
    replied
    Originally posted by musicman View Post
    15-4 SB Champs
    This ^

Leave a comment:

• musicman
    replied
    15-4 SB Champs

Leave a comment:

• taz
    replied
    Originally posted by stevemc View Post
    Never would have thought to look for predictions in a September Throw back thread. Can we merge the two?

Leave a comment:

• tinopuno
    replied
    11-5
    East Champs

My puppy wouldn't go any further than that with her insights until she sees Carson under fire.

She did, however, say "Dallas will shit the bed when the chips are down...as usual".

Leave a comment:

• andrewaters
    replied
    12-4...potential losses at Falcons, at Packers, at Vikings, at Cowboys

NFC East Champs
    Super Bowl champs

This is all predicated on team health.

If we win at Atlanta in week 2 I’d watch out. This could turn into a snowball running downhill.

Leave a comment:

• stevemc
    replied
    ummmm.....

http://philly.sportscolumn.com/showthread.php?t=25382

Leave a comment:

• taz
    replied
    Prediction time Win/loses

Every year we look at this. So lets here your predictions.

Mine is this

We win the division by going 11-5. The three straight road games starting in October then 3 straight home games will define the season. We could be 5-5 going into the final six games and win all of them.

Now I think we are in the NFC championship game against New Orleans in New Orleans. The officials control the game by handing out 12 very costly and mostly bogus penalties against the Eagles. However the Eagles hand in there and win it on a Cody Parkey 53 yard field goal (Yes Parkey as Elliot gets hurt and is replaced by Parkey).

They go on to smoke the Chiefs in the Super Bowl to win our 2nd Super Bowl in 3 years.

Leave a comment:

• Jukin
    replied
    11-5. Beat the Cowboys at the Linc in the NFCC and earn another SB title by beating the Pats in SB LIV.

Leave a comment:

• j-bird
    replied
    12-4 and win SB vs the Chiefs. Big Red gets close again but can't Seal the Deal! GO BIRDS!

Leave a comment:

• musicman
    replied
    15-4 SB Champions

Leave a comment:

• MDFAN
    replied
    Wow, I am really surprised by the optimism shown. I thought I would be in the minority on this.

Again nobody can predict health, and as I think most us agree, it may be the single biggest factor, after talent, in determining just how far a team can go.

Talent wise and coaching wise I think we may be as good as anyone. I am glad that they have seen the need on the o-line, I think this O could be special.

I am looking forward to a very fun season right up till next February.

Leave a comment:

• Rossovich
    replied
    12-4 and a second Super Bowl. I’m all in on this team! Though I’m gonna be on vacation in New England for the first 2 weeks of the season. Probably won’t be seeing any games until week 3.

Leave a comment:

• Rossovich
    replied
    Originally posted by dawkins20 View Post
    I think they get off to a slow start. 4-4 in the first half of the year. Losing three road games. They lose close ones to the Pats and Seahags in the second half of the season, but go 6-2 to end the year at 10-6

10 wins gets them a first round bye in a ridiculously tough NFC

They get to the SuperBowl against the Chiefs and lose a tough one 32-31 as the Chiefs score with seconds left and Big red finds his balls, goes for 2, and gets it
    No way he goes for 2. We will have OT. Or his kicker will miss.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X