Birds VS Skins Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birds VS Skins Sunday

Does anybody know how well we play in hurricanes?
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Lotta hurricanes in ND so Carson should be good
    "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
    RIP

Comment

Sunny and 81.... almost perfect day!

Comment

I know they are good in a foot of snow (at least in the second half). Fog, not so much.

Comment

I'm kind of worried that we are talking ourselves up like we are some Dream Team. I think we are very talented but they better show up.
          You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
            I'm kind of worried that we are talking ourselves up like we are some Dream Team. I think we are very talented but they better show up.
            I think we have the leadership on this team to take care of business and not take anybody lightly. I am more worried about the conditioning and game readiness for all the guys that been sitting.
            Canada's #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

I can agree with that aw. any team can believe too many of their headlines and then walk out to get whipped.
              "Don't look between the lines for stuff that isn't there" Schwartz
              RIP

Comment

Originally posted by Vet Turf View Post
                I know they are good in a foot of snow (at least in the second half). Fog, not so much.
                Good one Vet!!!
                "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
                X