Eagles Win Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles Win Sunday

was just the second time(2-13) they won when rushing for less than 100 yds when Wentz is QB. 24-6 when they do run for 100.We need to go at teams, I wish I knew the stats this season when they rush outside the tackles. I know that they tried 3 in the first half Sunday and I'm pretty sure they gained 0 or lost yardage for those 3 attempts. They avg about 320 across the line with a small Kelce at center. They need to fucking maul people in tight and I believe Sanders needs to learn a bit more patience and wait for the blocks to happen in front of him. Just once I would like to see them run down the field, leaving defenders in their wake and see that line fight, brawl and dominate and gain some serious attitude from the success of such a drive. Then unleash the play action bomb.
    Had we played a team with an offense last week we would have lost the game. They played the Jets on defense just like teams played us in the not so recent past. They dared them to throw anything over 10 yards.
    We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

I'm not a fan of a three headed monster; much prefer two guys getting the carries and the third guy getting a play or two along with return duties. I also don't think they do well when going wide and stretching to the sideline. End around or swing pass maybe but otherwise go through TE or up the gut and see what happens.
    As for next Sunday-- Minnesota has a pretty good secondary but the birds have the book on them from previous games. Carson needs to get rid of the ball quickly and he needs to get Jeffrey involved. I also winder what happened to our high end rookie wideout. While he has played well, Minnesota has a rookie center. Schwartz needs to get in his head. Stunt Graham and Cox on him a couple times and he might get loosened up.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
      I'm not a fan of a three headed monster; much prefer two guys getting the carries and the third guy getting a play or two along with return duties. I also don't think they do well when going wide and stretching to the sideline. End around or swing pass maybe but otherwise go through TE or up the gut and see what happens.
      As for next Sunday-- Minnesota has a pretty good secondary but the birds have the book on them from previous games. Carson needs to get rid of the ball quickly and he needs to get Jeffrey involved. I also winder what happened to our high end rookie wideout. While he has played well, Minnesota has a rookie center. Schwartz needs to get in his head. Stunt Graham and Cox on him a couple times and he might get loosened up.

Just put Cox head up on him for the first series. By the 5th play he'd be wondering why he didn't listen to his Dad and major in accounting.
      "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
      X