X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF Agholor

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/...king-video-nfl
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

He may not have been able to hold it but he didn’t even make an effort for it. Wentz hung in there and took a big hit trying to deliver that ball only to have Agholor short arm it. If I were Wentz I’d be mighty pissed! Fuck NA! He should.d be benched for two games and should be thankful he isn’t cut for the shitty effort in a big game.
    Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
    Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Man this is messed up. I can’t post from my phone and on the odd times when I can post from my tablet it always shows up twice. I guess that makes me even overall.
      Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
      Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

NA would have been hit in stride if he wouldn't have given up on that ball!
        Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

Originally posted by beagle View Post
          NA would have been hit in stride if he wouldn't have given up on that ball!
          Reminds me of Pinkston's stunt:

Comment

If I were Doug, I'd make an example out of him. It's about effort. You have to try to make that play. He quit. He gave up on it, and to me it was catchable. He wouldn't see the field again this year. I don't care who gets hurt. They should just cut him outright, but I don't want him to have the satisfaction of catching on elsewhere. Bury his ass on the bench.

Comment

Originally posted by Eaglebreath View Post
              If I were Doug, I'd make an example out of him. It's about effort. You have to try to make that play. He quit. He gave up on it, and to me it was catchable. He wouldn't see the field again this year. I don't care who gets hurt. They should just cut him outright, but I don't want him to have the satisfaction of catching on elsewhere. Bury his ass on the bench.
              Agree!!

Comment

Production vs cost- he should be cut.

Comment

Groh says he wasn't able to locate the ball...
                  Fly EaglesFly!

Comment

How is that can not locate the deep ball? I have tried to defend this guy but enough is enough! Atlanta Detroit and now Dallas. Time to move on. Promote Ward. I don't care if the guy isn't fast i bet he will give maximum effort

Comment

Must have been the sun directly in his eyes, in texas stadium at night.

Comment

Look by your feet Aggy. That's where most footballs end up when they're thrown to you.

Comment

Working...
                        X