Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alshon single handidly costing us this game. At least 4 crucial drops

Comment

OK to the bye week five and for better get healthy because this team as/is ain’t doing anything.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Eagles had to win today and they did. Should have been easier. But, I will take it.

I know the Bears offense is bad (especially Trubisky). But, you have to wonder how much better our D is with Jernigan back and our secondary finally healthy.

Hated seeing DJ go out early. Hopefully, the bye will help him. But, it is not looking good

Comment

Sidney Jones being a healthy scratch either lights a fire under his ass or he is gone. I’m betting on gone.

Comment

I’m seriously at the point I would consider signing Antonio Brown with all of his baggage. I know that sounds crazy but I think if you held a press conference and said this guys going to get another shot somewhere else we think we have the locker room to handle him he’s promised to be on his best behavior something to that effect you might be able to make it work.
            You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

This W still doesn't make me have any more confidence in this team. Non consistent, pass dropping, poor accuracy passer, play calls were almost too bland, failed in the redzone, guys running wide open in our defensive backfield game---- we were just lucky to get the W there, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by andrewaters View Post
                E!!

And it appears the site is working!
                BTW AW--- no it ain't!.

Comment

I’m seriously at the point I would consider signing Antonio Brown with all of his baggage. I know that sounds crazy but I think if you held a press conference and said this guys going to get another shot somewhere else we think we have the locker room to handle him he’s promised to be on his best behavior something to that effect you might be able to make it work.
                  I think that this team has driven you mad AW.
                  "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Yes 60. It has. I feel like we have most of the pieces. The secondary is better. The pass rush looked ok today. The running game is there. We need an explosive WR.

Comment

Yes 60. It has. I feel like we have most of the pieces. The secondary is better. The pass rush looked ok today. The running game is there. We need an explosive WR.
                      Well he was back for about 10 minutes until he went down in flames again. It felt like 07 all over again for the first period. An hour later it wast gut wrenching time.

Comment

I am in agreement with you. They need a playmaker at WR. If they are interested in making a run this year they HAVE to get a true playmaking WR. AB is out there. Probably cheap and eager to get back in the league. Plus he gets to play the Pats in his 1st game??? I guess it makes too much sense so we will sign Jordan Matthews!

Comment

At this point--- I also agree we need some top end speed, a threat, Hell we picked up a tainted vick and a tainted TO and we ended up getting and almost winning in 2004.... go get him.

Comment

I think everyone is forgetting how impressive that 7:30 drive was in the last quarter and Jake's clutch kick to ice the game.

I pretty much hate Jordon Matthews but at this point how bad can he be? On the other hand the Patriots got by and won a SB with Gronk and Hernandez at TE and zero wrs.

Comment

There used to be a guy, maybe John Ross, who ran like hell but couldn't catch a cold. You still have to cover him. I liked the Jackson signing but at this point he does nothing for the team so get someone who can get off the LOS and fly whether he is a name or not.
                              The D is coming around. Schwartz just doesn't run a D that shuts down other teams so have to live with a lot of yards as long as they don't score a lot. WR is the only real sore point on O so give that a boost and the team can still make it happen this year.
                              Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
                              Hope is not a strategy
                              RIP

Comment

That's so much easier said than done ND. There aren't any of these guys just hanging around and the trade date is gone. You're only chance is to drag one out of retirement at this point or one of the wingnuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X