X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Four Eagles are finalists for Hall of Fame

Dick Vermeil, Harold Carmichael, Al Wistert, Bucko Kilroy

https://insidetheiggles.com/2019/12/...s-3-reactions/

Good luck to them all! Great honor to be recognized as a finalist. I’m rooting hardest for Carmichael and Wistert
    "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
    — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
    - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

I say it every year. How do you make up your mind when they all belong in?
    Last edited by Eagle60; 12-20-2019, 05:39 PM.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Wow. 20 guys are getting inducted this year? I hope there’s at least one overdue Eagle in there.
      "Philly fans are great....It's the only place where you pull up on the bus and you've got the grandfather, the grandmother, the kids and the grandkids - everybody flicking you off. At other stadiums, they give you the thumbs-down. Here, they give you the middle finger.”
      — Michael Strahan

"No one likes us, no one likes us, no one likes us, we don’t care, we’re from Philly, F—-ing Philly, No one likes us, we don’t care!”
      - Jason Kelce with the best championship speech ever

Comment

Those "contributors " should have their own little shack behind the building.
        "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
        X