Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why did this dumb ass wait so long to have surgery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why did this dumb ass wait so long to have surgery?

Eagles WR DeSean Jackson could return for playoffs
    Dec
    12/20/2019 9:33:53 AM
    |More
    The odds are still against the Philadelphia Eagles returning to the postseason but wide receiver DeSean Jackson returning for the playoffs "doesn't seem as far fetched as it once did" according to Eliot Shorr-Parks of 94 WIP.

Jackson posted an Instagram video of his progress earlier this week, cutting, sprinting and even catching passes throughout the minute-long clip. Now six weeks removed from core surgery, D-Jax appears to be eyeing a postseason return (he's eligible to come off injured reserve in the second round). The field-stretching 33-year-old would add a much-needed deep element to Philadelphia's passing game, though obviously the Eagles are no lock to even make the postseason. A loss to Dallas in Week 16 would likely eliminate that possibility.
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

That is one of my gripes about the "staff". Not sure if I mean coaching staff, conditioning, staff, medical staff or what but I have to wonder WHO was advising him that letting it heal on its own without surgery was a viable option. Admittingly I have no more inside info than anyone so maybe he was getting good advice or at least being given good info on all the options but waiting surely turned out to be the wrong call.
    Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
    Hope is not a strategy
    RIP

Comment

I do not like DJax and wish we should not have signed him. Ever
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Working...
      X