• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a miracles i tell you!!!

Dak Prescott not on injury report, to start vs. Eagles

Dec
    12/20/2019 3:19:33 PM
    |More
    The Dallas Cowboys are not listing quarterback Dak Prescott on their final injury report Friday despite him being limited all week with a shoulder injury, ESPN reports.

That means Prescott is set to play in Sunday's key NFC East game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

Prescott had declared his availability earlier in the week, saying Thursday "I'll be good to go" against the Eagles.

He had been limited at practice for the first time in his career Wednesday. He didn't throw Thursday either but was seen during the portion of Friday's practice that was open to the media making light throws with little velocity.

Don't forget to follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/theredzoneorg

Like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Theredzone.org
    "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Lol. Shocking.

Comment

We knew it was all BS. Which is fine. But if I were the NFL I’d look into this.
      You know Darren if you'd have told me 10 years ago that someday I was going to solve the world's energy problems I'd have said your crazy.... now lets drop this big ball of oil out the window.

Comment

Still hope someone lands on it hard the first play
        Wait until next year is a terrible philosophy
        Hope is not a strategy
        RIP

Comment

fuck that slimy cocksucker
          We're looking for people that are fundamentally different,” vice president of player personnel Andy Weidl said Saturday night. “The love and passion for football, it's non-negotiable. They're caring, their character, they do the right thing persistently, and they have a relentless playing style that you can see on tape. The motor, it burns hot. You see them finishing plays. They have a team-first mentality. They're selfless individuals.

Comment

Originally posted by NoDakIggle View Post
            Still hope someone lands on it hard the first play
            Tony Romo read this and told Jerry he wants to come out of retirement. Sorry Tony, NoDak wasn’t talking about pitching a tent!
            Official Driver of the Eagles Bandwagon!!!
            Bleedin' Green since birth!

"Do not regret growing older. It is a privilege denied to many." - Mike Willey

”Enjoy The Ride!!!” - Bob Marcus

Comment

Gag!!!
              "Hey Giants, who's your Daddy?"

Comment

Working...
              X